TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Chalkboard Inc. (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”)!
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at https://chalkboardofficial.com / (together or individually “Service”) operated by Chalkboard Inc.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or visit our website.
By using our content service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, new feature articles, new content videos we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at email@example.com
3. Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Content found on this website are the property of Chalkboard Inc. or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without expressing advance written permission from us.
5. Prohibited Uses
You may use Service and Contents only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use these:
0.1. In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
0.2. For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
0.3. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
0.4. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
0.5. In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
0.6. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
0.1. Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
0.2. Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material or content on website.
0.3. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent from Chalkboard.
0.4. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
0.5. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
0.6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
0.7. Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
0.8. Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
0.9. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
7. Use by Majority
Our contents are easily accessible and appropriate for any individual of any age.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 13, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
9. Intellectual Property
Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Chalkboard Inc. and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Chalkboard Inc.
10. Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under Copyright Laws.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
11. Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at email@example.com or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service and Contents. You acknowledge and agree that:
(i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback
(ii) Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback
(iii) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party
(iv) Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback.
12. Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Chalkboard Inc.
Chalkboard Inc. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party websites or services.
13. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Bangladesh, which governing law applies to agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
14. Changes To Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any content or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
By accessing to our website, contents and other services provided by Chalkboard, you acknowledge that you have read these terms of service and agree to be bound by them.
We always try to produce and ensure quality contents with proper accuracy and reliability to maintain the trust of our honorable readers. We are committed to produce quality full contents and do not compromise on our values and media ethics. The violation of any rules will be taken into consideration and if needed necessary legal steps will be taken against those who break the codes of conduct. These guidelines apply to all our resources published on all our online platforms.
Articles, Videos, and Infographics
- All our articles are written by our content writers and our network of freelance contributors. We do accept submissions, but only if they are 100% original and have never been previously published.
- Once an article is submitted, it undergoes a thorough editing process, where facts are verified as much as possible to provide the reader with accurate, up-to-date information.
- Every article carries a byline; we avoid pseudonyms unless the article is humour or satire.
- We take a neutral, unbiased stance in all articles and videos we produce. However, as a responsible media organisation we stand against hate, racism, sexism, misogyny, and bigotry, and will declare our opposition to these in cases that are related to them.
- We are always transparent about our sources, be it an individual, organisation or the government. We only refuse to name a source, or give a source a different name if their safety is already threatened and disclosure would further expose them.
- Any information that has been derived from existing material, either print or online, is attributed to their original source, through the citing of the author and publication, or hyperlinking to reliable websites.
- We neither publish nor rewrite press releases. However, we treat press releases on a case-by-case basis, and, if we deem it interesting for our editorial content, may independently reach out to the individual or organisation to write our own article.
- Chalkboard Inc. owns the copyrights to all articles, videos, and infographics published on our platform. Any content that is not our own is attributed to their rightful owners.
Photographs, Illustrations and Video Clips
- Chalkboard Inc. owns all photographs and illustrations produced for us by our executive members and freelance writers. Any form of republication, reproduction, or reuse of this material without due credit will be considered an infringement of copyright.
- All illustrations that have been produced for our content have been approved by our Editorial team prior to publishing.
- Any photographs, illustrations and video clips that have been derived from external sources are given due attribution at all times.
The information provided by Chalkboard Inc. (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”) on https://chalkboardofficial.com/ (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the Site.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us.
The Site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we may receive an affiliate commission for any purchases or actions made by you on the affiliate websites using such links.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS DISCLAIMER
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, Chalkboard Inc. is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event will Chalkboard Inc., its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
GUEST CONTRIBUTORS DISCLAIMER
This Site may include content from guest contributors and any views or opinions expressed in such posts are personal and do not represent those of Chalkboard Inc. or any of its staff or affiliates unless explicitly stated.
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER
All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://chalkboardofficial.com/ are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of Chalkboard Inc. by such owners.
We believe that advertising plays a very important role in today’s age of competition. Advertising is one thing which has become a necessity for everybody in today’s day to day life. Our advertising policy governs our relationship with our advertising partners, and the relationship between our editorial and advertorial content. We believe in being transparent at all times to maintain the trust of our readers, as well as our own editorial integrity. Although we treat our advertising partnerships on a case-by-case basis, the following guidelines have been established to clearly distinguish between our editorial and advertorial content, as well as where we stand as a responsible media platform.
Advertising Content Policies Overview
Prohibited Content, Products, and Services
1. You cannot promote anything that is offensive, threatening or inappropriate.
2. You cannot promote anything that is dangerous or promotes dangerous behavior.
3. You must not promote anything that includes false promises, scams or illegal activity.
Prohibited Campaign Practices
1. You must not use any false or misleading practices.
2. You must not violate any laws.
3. You must not directly capture any personally identifiable or sensitive user information without the user’s express consent.
4. You must not advertise which may disturbs religious and cultural harmony.
Title, Thumbnail and Branding Text Policies
1. All titles, thumbnails, and branding text must comply with all Chalkboard Inc. Advertising Policies.
2. Branding text must accurately reflect the source of the content.
3. Thumbnails must not be of poor quality or very low resolution.
4. Titles must not be misleading and must accurately reflect the subject of the landing page.
Other Sponsored and Branded Content
1. All Advertisements and other third-party content must comply with all Chalkboard Inc. Advertising Policies.
2. All advertisements and other third-party content must disclose that they are advertisements.
3. Any content or links on the landing page that are sponsored by a third party must clearly and conspicuously be labeled as sponsored.
4. Chalkboard Inc. will not publish any advertisement which clashes with the company ethics.
5. Any advertisement which includes false / misleading information will not be published by Chalkboard Inc.
6. Any advertisement which do not comply with the existing laws, rules and regulations, guidelines will be denied.
7. Advertisement and Promotion of any harmful substances is strictly prohibited.
8. Chalkboard Inc. will not publish any advertisement which will promote racism, sexism, hate, violence, and bigotry against any individual, group, religion or organization.
9. All Sponsored and Branded content that is shared in any social media or online platform will be clearly tagged with a disclaimer, either as ‘Sponsored’ or ‘Brought to you by’, along with the advertiser’s name and logo.
10. All Sponsored Content is created or commissioned by the advertisers in collaboration with the Chalkboard Inc. Marketing team, and reviewed by the Chalkboard Inc. Editorial team
11. Once Sponsored or Branded Content is published, only Chalkboard Inc. will have the supervision in moderating comments both on the websites and social media channels. Comments will only be moderated if the assigned team deem them to be spam, hate speech, or obscene.
12. Once Sponsored or Branded Content is published, the advertiser will be responsible for responding to any queries by readers in the comments sections of the Chalkboard Inc. websites and social media channels, using the name of their own organization or company name.
Also note that, Chalkboard Inc. holds the right to change their policies at any time without prior notice.
Welcome to Chalkboard Inc.
Chalkboard Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://chalkboardofficial.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
SERVICE means the https://chalkboardofficial.com/ website operated by Chalkboard Inc.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. Use of Data
Chalkboard Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
0.1. to provide and maintain our Service;
0.2. to notify you about our new contents;
0.3. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our contents and service;
0.4. to monitor the usage of our Service;
0.5. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
0.6. for any other purpose with your consent.
5. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
6. Transfer of Data
7. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
0.1. Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
0.2. Business Transaction.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
0.3. Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
0.3.1. to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
0.3.2. to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our company;
0.3.3. to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
0.3.4. for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
0.3.5. for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
0.3.6. with your consent in any other cases;
0.3.7. if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our customers, or others.
8. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
11. CI/CD tools
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service and make it more user friendly for our users to access the content on our websites.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
13. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
14. Children’s Privacy
Our contents are appropriate for any individual of any age. For reading our contents we don’t ask for any personal data. The contents are available for people of all ages.
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Chalkboard Inc., 17th Floor, Planners Tower Bangla Motor, Dhaka 1205, Bangladesh.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Chalkboard, accessible from https://chalkboardofficial.com/.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
If you have any questions about any of our policies, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org